- To recognize the potential in each child,
- To facilitate a child's journey of self- exploration as an individual, a social being & a global citizen.
- To encourage learning by doing and provide a balanced curriculum to ensure holistic development of a child- physical, psychological, moral, spiritual and intellectual.
- To develop a spirit of inquisitiveness in our children.
- To look beyond the horizon and seek a future for our children in the changing global scenario.
- To provide a happy, caring, supportive and secure environment.
- To inculcate values central to the ethos of the school and the community.
- To sensitise children to environmental concerns, to inculcate a feeling of nationalism and promote communal harmony.
- To enable children to grow into independent, creative and optimistic adults who are sensitive to the needs of the society and the world at large.