- The student will fully respect the school’s endeavor to promote integrity and ethical behavior on all fronts.
- Any attempt / inclination to cheat, lie, distort or manipulate will be dealt with severity by the school.
- All work assigned by the school i.e. Homework / Assignments / Projects / any other must be sincerely and diligently attempted by the student and not passed on to any external agency / individuals for completion. Any evidence to this effect will be perceived as a violation of academic honesty.
- While attempting work assigned, full credit must be given for ideas, language or creative design borrowed from any source. Students are encouraged to understand the keywords / concept and attempt re-writing the material in their own language.
- Being a silent witness or collaborator to any wrongful behaviour too constitutes a violation of honesty. We expect students to bring on unethical / dishonest act to the attention of teachers and Principal without delay and fear.
- The School will appreciate and applaud honesty of behaviour and thought and uphold it as brave and rightful behaviour.
- In the light of each day at school being unique and incapable of being replicated again, we urge parents to ensure that their wards are present everyday. We expect students to be conscientious about daily attendance too.
- The class teacher must be notified through the leave record section of the school almanac, in case of illness or non-attendance of school.
- For leave exceeding a day, Principal’s prior permission is mandatory.
- Any leave on health grounds must be supported by a medical certificate. The school reserves the right to verify the validity of the certificate.
- In case of any infectious or contagious disease, we advise quarantine till full recovery. The student will be required to produce a medical fitness certificate to rejoin school.
- No after-test leave is allowed on the weekly test day for any reason. In case of a truly unavoidable reason, the Principal’s permission is mandatory.
- 75% minimum attendance is mandatory to appear for Half-Yearly and Annual Examinations.
- No student will be allowed to leave the school on his / her own for any reason.
- The school is committed to ensuring safety of students with co-operation of both students and parents.